<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8444211502867983311?origin\x3dhttp://babylovesdarlingboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, December 9, 2008 ; 10:19 PMY
Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
 

it is going to be a busy holiday for me..practically working 18/21 days sia..and i will be devoting my off day to my darling boi because i feel guilty for not able to accompany him more during my holidays, but i believe that he will understand de because he will be rather busy as well. No choice eh..because i need money eh..for new year clothes and also to clear off my debts. By the way, I'm considering to buy lesser clothes for new year, I have 3 dresses now.. i guess i will just need another jeans, skirt and maybe 1 blouse only. I need to stock up my make up instead and also probably get a new bag as well eh..(damn unlucky la..all bags spoilt at the same time, I almost "bagless" le la) Ya, this year new i will be wearing more dress despite the fact that i need to sit on bike eh..but I'm  used to it le because I have learnt how to board on when I am wearing mini skirts..haha..and i guess my dad and mom and probably aunts and uncles will go "wow"..haha..furthermore i will be wearing heels la..And my darling boy only fear my heels will scratch his exhaust pipe la..shit you eh..I sending all my heels for changing of the heel eh..Most probably consider of getting another pair of heels and sandals as well eh..Otherwise sis's shoes collection going to surpass me far ahead le..lols..I sound like I competing with my sis with our shoe collection eh??lol..But both of us wear different style of shoes,her shoes are mainly court shoes and covered shoe, well mine is mainly pumps and slippers eh..dad always say i own alot shoes sia but in fact sis owns more than me sia..not fair!!!

 

argh..enough of ranting, it's time for me to "oink oink" le..haha..darling boy is still busy with his work, should not disturb and hope he don't forget his meal sia..

 

tata..good nighty everyone!!!


nyonya










The Girl.

Photobucket

Her Past.

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x July 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x November 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x July 2009
x August 2009
x November 2009
x January 2010
x February 2010
x March 2010

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....

Talk Shout, Scream!


  • Wish Upon a Star

    TAIWAN TRIP WITH DB!!!
    DB pass His class 2 bike License ASAP!!!
    DB pass His driving license ASAP!!!
    Pass my Driving License ASAP
    BURBERRY/ BRAUN BUFFEL Wallet 4 Db
    Pink DS/PSP
    cHaneL waLLet
    chanelL Bagt
    Burberry wristlet
    Burberry Belt
    LEVIS/ G-STAR jEans
    LEVIS skiRts
    hot PINK EG6/R32 with PURE CARBON FIBRE HOOD

    <