<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8444211502867983311?origin\x3dhttp://babylovesdarlingboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Friday, January 23, 2009 ; 12:11 AMY
Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
 

Finally I'm almost done with my new year shopping!!! Left a few loose items haven't buy yet and I still haven't go collect my shoe yet as well..shall get it by tomorrow or saturday..I have been shopping since Monday and I find that when I got abit more money, I'll tend to buy better quality clothes or products especially this year new year shopping I NEVER step into Bugis street for any products or clothings.. Here are the clothes and products I have buy so far..

 

LGIM0153 LGIM0155LGIM0158

(From top left to bottom right)

- Yellow top from JOOP

I eye on it when I was shopping with DB last week at JP2..And I bought it at Suntec outlet with Helen and Elieen because if we buy 3 pieces and above we are entitled to 28% discount..($52.90=$38.10,saved $14.80)hehe..

- Green Layering Dress from ZIMPLE

I eye on it when I was shopping with DB at CS..and I went to buy it at CS today..I was entitled 15% discount as I have their member card when I buy their clothes last year with LiYan..($55.90=$47.90,saved $8)

- Hot Pink ADDIDAS sling bag

DB spot it when he was looking at some bags for his sister, and he told me that this bag suits me..so I just get it since I looking for a bag like this also..haha..unknowingly I get 10% discount..($29=$26.10,saved $2.90)

ps: All the item above was chosen by DB..Therefore, I will sure get it de..haha..still got my shoe..but haven't collect yet..shall update once I collect it..

 

LGIM0154 LGIM0157

(From left to right)

- Dress bought from Kehui's online spree..(Scarlett has a same dress as me but different colour because we order together)

This dress is damn cheap, and FYI the quality is much better than those dress you buy from Bugis street..($17 after shipment etc..) so I find it worth the money..

- Some products that I buy from Swanton at Chinatown, Belts and Bangles from Far East and Fake Eyelashes and sponge from SASA

Shall go hunting for clutches tomorrow at JP2..I haven't finish clearing my room as well..Big pile of clothings waiting to be ironed..*sianz*

Below are some pictures taken with Fiona when we are waiting for the train at Chiantown..First few pictures are taken by my handphone camera..And the next few is by Fiona's handphone camera..See the different in the quality of the picture???It's just a difference by 2 or 3 megapixal only..

LGIM0141 LGIM0142

LGIM0143

(From top left to bottom left)

- A Normal shot!

- Fiona trying out her funny face!!!

- Fiona's is on the phone with her DB, Joe..

P210109_19.10 P210109_19.10_[01]

P210109_19.11

(From top left to bottom left)

- Showing off my "long neck"

- *Squeeze you!!!*

- A normal shot again..

 

By the way..I trim my hair today..Can you guess how much is it??? $4.80 ONLY!!! at first I ask the person if I wan to cut my fringe only, how much is it..she say $4..Then we followed ask if trim the whole head..She say $4.80..DAMN CHEAP!!! And of course I choose trim my whole head..FYI, last few days I went to Woodlands 888 and I wanted to cut my fringe only and i know the person very well(FYI, they are the group of people who spoilt my hair during my previous rebonding which is last year this time!!!) and yet they can tell me they increase charges by $2 due to CNY..WTH!!!! Many places don't dare to increase prices and yet they still want to increase!!! AND JUST BY CUTTING THE FEW STRANDS OF MY FRINGE THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME FOR $5!!!LUCKY I NEVER LET ME THEM CUT SIA!!!! Today i cut $4.80, whole head..WHICH WANT DO YOU THINK IS MORE WORTH IT??? I guess I won't patronized their hair salon anymore CHEATER!! I rather go cut hair under DB's block..

Shall end here and go to bath..bye!!shall update soon..hehe..


nyonya










The Girl.

Photobucket

Her Past.

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x July 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x November 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x July 2009
x August 2009
x November 2009
x January 2010
x February 2010
x March 2010

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....

Talk Shout, Scream!


  • Wish Upon a Star

    TAIWAN TRIP WITH DB!!!
    DB pass His class 2 bike License ASAP!!!
    DB pass His driving license ASAP!!!
    Pass my Driving License ASAP
    BURBERRY/ BRAUN BUFFEL Wallet 4 Db
    Pink DS/PSP
    cHaneL waLLet
    chanelL Bagt
    Burberry wristlet
    Burberry Belt
    LEVIS/ G-STAR jEans
    LEVIS skiRts
    hot PINK EG6/R32 with PURE CARBON FIBRE HOOD

    <