<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8444211502867983311?origin\x3dhttp://babylovesdarlingboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, February 5, 2009 ; 5:36 PMY
Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
 

I'm tired..

I'm sad..

I'm losing confidence..

I'm crying bitterly..

I'm thinking of giving up everything I have now and go oversea study..

I'm in need of your console and hugs right now..


nyonya










The Girl.

Photobucket

Her Past.

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x July 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x November 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x July 2009
x August 2009
x November 2009
x January 2010
x February 2010
x March 2010

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....

Talk Shout, Scream!


  • Wish Upon a Star

    TAIWAN TRIP WITH DB!!!
    DB pass His class 2 bike License ASAP!!!
    DB pass His driving license ASAP!!!
    Pass my Driving License ASAP
    BURBERRY/ BRAUN BUFFEL Wallet 4 Db
    Pink DS/PSP
    cHaneL waLLet
    chanelL Bagt
    Burberry wristlet
    Burberry Belt
    LEVIS/ G-STAR jEans
    LEVIS skiRts
    hot PINK EG6/R32 with PURE CARBON FIBRE HOOD

    <